Bars and restaurants, here’s how it works:
1. Do what ever you want—as long as you promote at least one special craft cocktail during the week.
2. Come up with your own ways to celebrate Craft Cocktail Week, if you’d like. For example ...
• Create other special craft cocktails.
• Offer a cocktail-making class taught by your top bartender.
• Throw a special craft-cocktail-paired meal.
Whatever you decide … it’s up to you! Just make sure you let the Independent know your plans so we can get them listed at PSCraftCocktails.com, in the special Palm Springs Craft Cocktails Week section of the Independent, and in the events calendar at CVIndependent.com!
Potential sponsors, here’s how it works:
Tell us how you want to take part in Palm Springs Craft Cocktail Week—and get a ton of exposure at PSCraftCocktails.com, as well as the special Palm Springs Craft Cocktails Week section of the Independent. Be a part of the most spirited nine days in the Coachella Valley this year!